Hey folks, I had the privilege of making an appearance on New York’s Sahara FM Radio. I talk about how I discovered my passion for the law, and my marriage of fashion, entertainment and the law. I also discuss incorporating your business, trademarks, copyrights, and contracts.
Watch, leave comments and share.
“In these (clips), Fashion and Entertainment Lawyer Uduak Oduok stops by to talk about her efforts in the Fashion and Entertainment Industry. She was really a graceful guest. She’s promised to come back. Yaay :)”
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!