Banky W appears on Rubbin’ Minds to discuss EME, SKales, Wizkid and the several crushes he has had on industry women including Genevieve Nnaji and his current label mate and signee Niyola.
“I had a crush on Niyola at one point. When I first came into the country, she was one of the first people I met and I thought she was really beautiful and she could sing and her voice is amazing but at that time she was in an on and off relationship so we just became really good friends so much right now she’s like my little sister and on my label. I did have a crush on her’.”
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives