This video began floating around “blogsphere ” yesterday. I also received a link to it from AML reader Dozie David. Again, good to see the duo have taken my advice and kissed and made up. They were stuck together and it was in their best interest to sort out the kinks/issues.
Let’s see what the future holds now.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”