This video began floating around “blogsphere ” yesterday. I also received a link to it from AML reader Dozie David. Again, good to see the duo have taken my advice and kissed and made up. They were stuck together and it was in their best interest to sort out the kinks/issues.
Let’s see what the future holds now.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company