Who knew Bastian Gotter was this handsome? Pictures do no justice to him, at all.
While it will be nice to hear an African voice discuss the history and direction of an African co-owned brand, I honestly am glad to see IROKOtv take my advice 🙂 to substitute someone else instead of Jason Njoku as the spokesperson for the brand. Njoku can write on his blog or be involved in speaking engagements, if he chooses to. But as the spokesperson for the brand, I think his job is done and a new face needs to step in with a softer tone, who thinks before he/she speaks; and has some humility to boot.
I am enjoying Gotter’s approach, and most importantly, the humility that he appears to bring to the table. I think this should help soften industry insiders and the public’s perspective of the brand, something Jason appeared to be oblivious to, until now.
Watch and hear what Gotter has to say about the direction of IROKOtv.
Have a good day ahead folks and catch up with you all soon.
Iroko Tv is undoubtedly Africa’s largest online movie store house, with thousands of African made movies on showcase. Founded by Jason Njoku (CEO) and Bastian Gotter (apologies for the typo in video) the online movie platform has grown tremendously in subscribers and paid content since inception. With major investment from abroad Iroko Tv strides to provide video content to all and Bastian explains just how they plan to do that.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives