When our music video directors do good work, we ought to be quick to praise them as quickly as we do criticize them. I am loving the last two videos I have seen from the Clarence Peters camp: 1) ‘Eminado’ and 2) now this latest release of Burna Boy’s ‘Yawa Dey.’ Good job Mr. Peters.
If we continue like this, the sky is only the beginning for where our industry can go. This is refreshing.
This week has been a strong showing with our music video directors. Kemi Adetiba, Clarence Peters, Mex, and even Sesan Ogunro. Good look lady and gentlemen.
Burnaboy is back with another banging video off his debut album (L.I.F.E). A Capital Dreams Pictures Production. © 2013 Aristokrat Records/960 Music Group
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives