This is a very good interview by Da’ T.R.U.T.H. He talks about brand consistency for artists, he discusses music distribution and much more.
“Check out the season 2 opener with the CEO of the newly formed Mixed Bag Entertainment, Da’ T.R.U.T.H.. We discuss his adjustments to the role, his dealings with the gospel music industry, and his new album “Heartbeat”.”
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives