You all know Bob Lefsetz because I have introduced him on AML in the past. Straight shooter, not in the people pleasing business, more about the facts. As a result of how real he is, backed with his experience both as a former practicing lawyer, industry executive and prolific writer, he has the respect of the music industry here, Stateside (and globally).
Lefsetz recently had a talk on one of his many appearances and he disrupts the status quo by saying “distribution” not content is king. He also has a few words for artists. If you are the sensitive type and you are an artist, this video is not for you.
WARNING: Profanities used liberally. Click at your own discretion.
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up