This is a very good documentary and educational piece about Nigeria. If you grew up in Nigeria, it is a nice refresher on all the ‘Social Studies’ you learnt in your primary schools, at least it was for me.
I doubt you will have the time to watch it in one sitting. So you might want to take it in parts. But, it is definitely worth watching.
- Why Beyonce Gets it Right in Depiction of Africans in ‘Already’ Video ft. Shatta Wale
- AML 138: Meet Adesola Titilayo, the Woman Simplifying Royalties Collection for African Artists
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’