The 2face Reach-Out Foundation is a non profit organization that works to promote peace and development. Founded by award winning music artiste 2face Idibia in 2009, the foundation is passionate about peace and supporting peace builders in the country through a number of initiatives that promote development.
A world driven by peace
To provide inspiration, platform and support for peace works in Nigeria.
1. To inspire the emergence of a fresh generation of peace builders in Nigeria by creating opportunities for young people to engage directly in peace building projects.
2.To further advocate for dialogue and non violent approaches to conflict resolution processes in the country.
3. To highlight and promote the important role of young people in peace building processes in Nigeria.
4. To share and exchange approaches to peace building and youth participation.
For more details, click here.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”