I often receive solicitations from many on the continent and here in the USA, seeking to consult with me on how they can get corporate sponsors for their entertainment projects/careers.
Many of the things Kolawole Oyeyemi, Chief Consumer Marketing Executive at MTN, discusses in his video, are things I have discussed with those who have retained my services.
AML community, I suggest you pay careful attention to what Mr. Oyeyemi has to say because it will go a long way in helping you with your careers. The speech was delivered earlier this year at the inaugural Nigerian Entertainment Conference.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company