Jeff Price introduces himself and the structure of Copyright legislature that allows profit to be made from common youtube user fan videos/channels and where that revenue comes from.
Watch all parts for FREE here:
Price discusses how copyright owners such as artists and publishers can cash in on fans making videos of their content on Youtube through monitoring Youtube for instances and implementing ads.
Wrapping up the use of Youtube channels and fan videos, Price shows how to marry the consumers and copyright owners through allowing both to profit from ad revenue.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company