I wonder often how many women are so programmed to take off their clothes at the drop of a dime, or just shake their booties in the face of men 24/7. If I were a man, at some point it would, I presume, be a bit hard to not only devalue the woman who does that to me constantly; but I would also think she has no interest in me except my money or her popularity. Like, what’s really good?
Beverly Osu attempts the “Skelewu’ dance and all she does is just put her butt in our faces. However, this is not limited to Beverly. Google the dance competition and watch the stark difference with how many women contestants interpreted the dance to include lots of booty shaking and revealing clothes versus the men. The artist chose the covered up fella to win $3,000 cold cash.
Mennh . . . it ain’t easy being a woman in this world if you have to take off your clothes or shake your butt just to get things accomplished.
Watch the Winner of the Contest
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives