I wonder often how many women are so programmed to take off their clothes at the drop of a dime, or just shake their booties in the face of men 24/7. If I were a man, at some point it would, I presume, be a bit hard to not only devalue the woman who does that to me constantly; but I would also think she has no interest in me except my money or her popularity. Like, what’s really good?
Beverly Osu attempts the “Skelewu’ dance and all she does is just put her butt in our faces. However, this is not limited to Beverly. Google the dance competition and watch the stark difference with how many women contestants interpreted the dance to include lots of booty shaking and revealing clothes versus the men. The artist chose the covered up fella to win $3,000 cold cash.
Mennh . . . it ain’t easy being a woman in this world if you have to take off your clothes or shake your butt just to get things accomplished.
Watch the Winner of the Contest
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up