Nigerian-American rapper Wale is on a promotional tour for his new album ‘The Album About Nothing.’ Wale recently stopped by Power 105.1 The Breakfast Club to discuss his album, love, family, his recent Billboard interview where he discussed losing his baby (ex-girlfrend’s miscarriage), drug use, living in group homes from 6th grade until his late teens, unsupportive mother and more.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”