Nigerian-American rapper Wale is on a promotional tour for his new album ‘The Album About Nothing.’ Wale recently stopped by Power 105.1 The Breakfast Club to discuss his album, love, family, his recent Billboard interview where he discussed losing his baby (ex-girlfrend’s miscarriage), drug use, living in group homes from 6th grade until his late teens, unsupportive mother and more.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society