I like practically everything Ike Onuorah, CEO of Strictly Entertainment had to say in this interview. I resonate with the idea of staying in your respective Western countries as Africans and building your culture exactly where you are without having to relocate back to Africa for that to happen.
I love how he says we love Nigeria, we work with Nigeria but we do not need Nigeria to define us. I agree.
Watch it. It is worth the time.
The Afrobeats Educational Road Show Promo.
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show