I like practically everything Ike Onuorah, CEO of Strictly Entertainment had to say in this interview. I resonate with the idea of staying in your respective Western countries as Africans and building your culture exactly where you are without having to relocate back to Africa for that to happen.
I love how he says we love Nigeria, we work with Nigeria but we do not need Nigeria to define us. I agree.
Watch it. It is worth the time.
The Afrobeats Educational Road Show Promo.
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry