I like practically everything Ike Onuorah, CEO of Strictly Entertainment had to say in this interview. I resonate with the idea of staying in your respective Western countries as Africans and building your culture exactly where you are without having to relocate back to Africa for that to happen.
I love how he says we love Nigeria, we work with Nigeria but we do not need Nigeria to define us. I agree.
Watch it. It is worth the time.
The Afrobeats Educational Road Show Promo.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”