“The Discop Africa gathering has been designed to facilitate the content development, production and distribution business across and with Africa. The continent is set to transition from a massive importer to producer of entertainment, educational and informative content that is far more locally relevant. Joining CNBC Africa for more is Jason Njoku, CEO of iROKOtv.”
Visit link here to watch.
Photocredit: Forbes Africa
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”