I was watching the Lagos Countdown concert welcoming 2015 and I couldn’t get through the first ten minutes of it. It was awful and my ears hurt. Artists are easily out of breath performing and worse, their vocals sound awful it actually hurts the ears. You listen. Is it just me or do our Nigerian artists of today need some serious vocal training?
(Highlights Show such contrast with old school and new school on the vocals)
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives