Kelly Hansome speaks on his alleged arrest orchestrated by Mo’Hits Records Don Jazzy. He is clear he is “very disappointed in Don Jazzy.” I hold the same sentiments, specific as to how a civil matter became a criminal arrest over remixed work of Mo’Hits Records. If you are just catching up with this story, click the story below to learn about the case before watching the video to get the big picture.
I am a trial lawyer as well as the founder and principal attorney for UDUAK LAW FIRM. You can follow me on twitter at www.twitter.com/uduaklaw or www.twitter.com/africamusiclaw. I am also the President & CEO of Ladybrille Media Group, Inc. I have over seventeen years combined experience in the fashion and entertainment industries and welcome your basic Music Business Questions. Have a question for me? Send me an email: (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry