Eight Months later, I am still wondering why singer Dare Art Alade felt the need to bring Kim Kardashian to Nigeria for his Love Like a Movie Concert. If you missed my discussion on this and all the drama that ensued from her visit, please click the following article “Did a Pregnant Kim Kardashian & Darey Art Alade Engage in DECEPTIVE/ FALSE ADVERTISING for the “Love Like a Movie” Concert?”
Otherwise, watch the video below and watch Kim Kardashian play fashion police.
Can I ask, Dare Art Alade, what was that statement on the fashion of one of the attendees, “her hair is nicely kinky” and that awkward laughter all about?” *Blank stare.*
Strong editing/production by LiveSpot by the way. Good job LiveSpot.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society