What’s happening with M.I Abaga? Well from the looks of things, he seems pretty content and is keeping a low profile for now. He, however, took the time for a sit down with EBONY LIFE TV to discuss his career and music so far. I found his comment about owning the clean image brand that made him successful in music interesting.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives