I said this in a prior post but it bears repeating. When our music video directors do good work, we ought to be quick to salute them as much as we criticize them.
I was not a fan of Iyanya’s song, but Music Video Director Sesan Ogunro took the song, created a credible story around it, and gave the otherwise below par song and lyrics a very classy treatment.
His careful attention to details, the great visuals/cinematography, the way he seamlessly moved the story forward, the casting of a very strong lead female, among many things he did right, is worth saluting him for.
Absolutely good look Mr. Ogunro.
I see you sir, keep giving us strong works like these. It’s a good look on you.
Folks, check out the video and some pictures from the behind the scenes shoot. The last picture is that of Director Sesan.
By the way, what a gorgeous model. Who is she? Anyone know? Iyanya by the way also has a beautiful style sense. He never gets it wrong with his styling.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives