AML Entrepreneurs (my independent contractors i.e. musicians, actors, actresses included), this is a great episode of ‘The Profit’ to watch. It should get you inspired and certainly have you taking a careful look at your businesses, how to improve performance and foster greater relationships with your team.
Also, if you are in business with relatives or friends, I think you will appreciate this episode.
Have a great day and stay blessed.
“Two feuding brothers who buy used cars for cash have watched their business dry up. Just weeks away from closing their doors, they meet serial entrepreneur Marcus Lemonis. Despite problems, he believes “Car Cash” can become a thriving national brand.” – Aired on 7/30/2013
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”