1. Reduce the number of international artists performing in Nigeria.
2. Producers should receive credit for their work.
3. Changes need to happen in music publishing, and distribution.
4. A more structured industry is necessary.
5. Nigeria’s entertainment industry cannot sustain itself so technically it is not an industry.
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku