2014 is right around the corner and Kanye West has already kicked off New Year’s resolution. Read an excerpt and watch his video at a recent concert in Toronto where he promises to essentially be good in 2014. We all have it in us to be better. The first step is realization, then accepting responsibility and working towards self improvement. It is possible.
By the way, the picture with him and Kim Kardashian is a selfie picture taken and shared by Kim on her social media pages. ‘Ye looks happy.
“This might be the last time y’all hear me talk s**t for a long time. Might be another like six months. At least,” Ye told the crowd. “You’re just gonna have to run back the interviews and s**t if you wanna hear some realness.”
Kanye has made numerous headlines over the last several months. He “beefed” with Jimmy Kimmel, called out the CEO of Nike, told Sway Calloway he didn’t have the answers, criticized the Grammys for only getting two nominations, upset some people in the Jewish community, and compared his job to the work of police officers and soldiers.
The “New Slaves” rhymer goes on to say that 2014 will be a year where he focuses all his energy on new ideas, and he will not speak negatively about anyone again including Nike and the Grammys.
“I’m not finna be the dude that has all the opportunities in the world and just focuses on negative and complains about it,” added Ye. “This is the last time you’ll ever hear me say anything negative about anyone.”
Warning: Replete with Profanities, click at your own discretion.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives