Film industry veteran Patrick Doyle shares his insights on movies and soap operas from Latin America in Nigeria, discusses entertainers going into politics and Nigeria’s newly approved Audio Visual Rights Society, a collection management organization for audio/visual works.
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo