Film industry veteran Patrick Doyle shares his insights on movies and soap operas from Latin America in Nigeria, discusses entertainers going into politics and Nigeria’s newly approved Audio Visual Rights Society, a collection management organization for audio/visual works.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”