Film industry veteran Patrick Doyle shares his insights on movies and soap operas from Latin America in Nigeria, discusses entertainers going into politics and Nigeria’s newly approved Audio Visual Rights Society, a collection management organization for audio/visual works.
- AML 137: Meet Leyla Konjo, Africa’s Music Industry Top Booking Agent (Interview)
- AML 136: Interview with Cherie Hu, Music Journalist
- AML 135: Artist Manager Bond Stanley Ebigbo on New Book, ‘Grounded Ways to the Music Business.’
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry