Totally my kind of discussion. I can never get tired of talking or listening to fellow industry heads discuss the creative industries in Nigeria, trends, ROI, financing, investing and marketing and promotions on a global scale. In the hyperlinked video below, Obi Asika speaks with ABN’s Wole Famurewa about a 75 billion Naira funding facility in support of Nigeria’s growing entertainment industry.
Obi Asika was also profiled on my magazine, Ladybrille Magazine, in our power issue. Catch up on that interview here.
Asika mentions music licensing and licensing in general in his video. I’ve got a video on licensing where I interview one of the top licensing attorneys who has licensed some of the biggest brands you see and probably use worldwide. I’ll share once ready, which should be very soon. Check out Asika’s ABN interview here.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives