I hope your week is coming along well. Mine has been quite busy, the nature of the jobs of trial lawyers. In any event, I just “wan” show face and let you all know I will catch you very soon. In the meantime, Beyonce just dropped the video to her song ‘Partition’ and all I keep thinking is, married women better be worried if they have to go through all this length to keep their husbands remotely interested.
See, if you are married to your husband in Beyonce’s world, you still have to “wanna be the girl (he) likes.” It’s a lesson on how to keep your man interested even if it means an absolute all out competition with the single ladies and the strippers at the club. I hope it works for her because from the looks of it, it ain’t easy being in her world.
I gotta hand it to Beyonce though because she always brings “all of her” to any given project. She never half-steps and if you have seen her perform live like I have, then you know the same holds true for her live performances.
Catch you all soon.
Warning: Explicit Language Used
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives