Oh my! Artists, be careful out there. Peter Okoye falls off stage and Waje’s wig falls off as well. Waje’s situation got a lot of laughter but Peter Okoye’s got gasps, rightfully so. Peter was ultimately taken to the hospital from what I understand.
From viewing the video, it appears Peter fell off stage due to him not paying attention. So, in terms of legal liability under a tort claim of negligence, I doubt anything would stick if he attempted to sue.
Careful there artists.
The Pop duo were performing ‘Bring it on’, a song off their new album ‘Double Trouble’ when Peter Okoye apparently stepped too close to the centre edge of the five-foot elevated stage and fell off. He tumbled and landed on the floor, hitting his back against the protective metal barricades used to shield fans from the stage.
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up