Oh my! Artists, be careful out there. Peter Okoye falls off stage and Waje’s wig falls off as well. Waje’s situation got a lot of laughter but Peter Okoye’s got gasps, rightfully so. Peter was ultimately taken to the hospital from what I understand.
From viewing the video, it appears Peter fell off stage due to him not paying attention. So, in terms of legal liability under a tort claim of negligence, I doubt anything would stick if he attempted to sue.
Careful there artists.
The Pop duo were performing ‘Bring it on’, a song off their new album ‘Double Trouble’ when Peter Okoye apparently stepped too close to the centre edge of the five-foot elevated stage and fell off. He tumbled and landed on the floor, hitting his back against the protective metal barricades used to shield fans from the stage.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives