Oh my! Artists, be careful out there. Peter Okoye falls off stage and Waje’s wig falls off as well. Waje’s situation got a lot of laughter but Peter Okoye’s got gasps, rightfully so. Peter was ultimately taken to the hospital from what I understand.
From viewing the video, it appears Peter fell off stage due to him not paying attention. So, in terms of legal liability under a tort claim of negligence, I doubt anything would stick if he attempted to sue.
Careful there artists.
The Pop duo were performing ‘Bring it on’, a song off their new album ‘Double Trouble’ when Peter Okoye apparently stepped too close to the centre edge of the five-foot elevated stage and fell off. He tumbled and landed on the floor, hitting his back against the protective metal barricades used to shield fans from the stage.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society