Ill Bliss and co. are always on their business of music game; and having a whole lot of fun while at it. Chidinma is something else. Gorgeous, talented and the best is yet to come from her.
Enjoy the video and pictures sent to me from their PR about their last appearances in conjunction with Remy Martin.
Remy Martin, the Cognac company – in association with Trace Urban and Beat FM – is excited to reveal what went down last month when Ill Bliss, Tha Suspect and Chidinma brought the house down at Club Ace (The Place) in Ikeja GRA, performing their bevvy of hit singles to excited fans and club revellers.
With Trace Urban on hand to capture Ill Bliss, Tha Suspect and Chidinma in all of their performance glory and elements as well as the hugely popular Remy Martin Dance Off hosted by Beat FM’s Bovi, let us relive the exciting moments from the last installment of ‘At The Club’ with Remy Martin for the month of September, in anticipation of what to expect this Saturday at Club Road Runners.
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry