Ik Osakioduwa is one funny guy. Listen to what he has to say in general about his career, family, advice he dishes to women on social media (like anyone asked him to :)) and his comment that men want to feel needed.
Equally important, he twerks and it is honestly quite funny. Lol!
“On this week’s Juice, we have the charismatic presenter, host and On Air Personality, IK Osakioduwa. Tune in as he fills us in on how he got started as a presenter, how he met the love of his life, and how he went from a “shy guy” to a confident guy. Also find out whether he will be the first male to twerk on season 2 of the juice. Enjoy!!!”
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society