Last we saw Mc Galaxy on this blog, he was unfortunately assaulted by a DMV promoter who allegedly did not pay him for a live performance but still wanted him to perform. If you missed the story, click here. Mc Galaxy is quite impressive. On his own marketing and promotions, he has been able to amass quite a following as a indie artist and book gigs here in the USA even though he is a Nigerian based artist. I was checking out one of his videos and was surprised to see he had over 6million views, within one year of dropping his video Nek Unek. His ‘Sekem’ video which dropped six months ago has over 1million views. That is rather impressive for a Nigerian artist without the backing of a big record label.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company