Last we saw Mc Galaxy on this blog, he was unfortunately assaulted by a DMV promoter who allegedly did not pay him for a live performance but still wanted him to perform. If you missed the story, click here. Mc Galaxy is quite impressive. On his own marketing and promotions, he has been able to amass quite a following as a indie artist and book gigs here in the USA even though he is a Nigerian based artist. I was checking out one of his videos and was surprised to see he had over 6million views, within one year of dropping his video Nek Unek. His ‘Sekem’ video which dropped six months ago has over 1million views. That is rather impressive for a Nigerian artist without the backing of a big record label.
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up