AML artists and creatives, there is a lesson in viewing Rihanna’s ‘Half of Me’ eleven minute documentary. The lesson? Be crazy about your fans and think outside of the box for ways to truly connect with them. Sell them as much as you sell yourselves to them. Put a face to who your fans are because they allow you to connect with their friends, family and even more new fans.
I think Rihanna’s ‘Half of Me’ does a good job of showing another great tool to employ to connect with your fans, win new fans and of course sell your music.
How bad do you want it? Then put in the work and take no prisoners while you are at it. #Hustle #Let’sgo
Every amazing show is one half artist and one half audience. ‘Half Of Me’ is a story told from two perspectives: The fans, and Rihanna herself. Watch how Rihanna and her fans empower each other to make their dreams a reality.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives