AML people, artists, let’s get this week started “proper proper” with the energy of hip-hop artist Mc Jin who lets us in on what he has been up to with his career.
Hey AML artists, can y’all freestyle like Jin? Totally dope. Get to work people. Back in the studios. Let’s go! Let’s get it!
HAPPY NEW WEEK!
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company