Tiwa Savage is one industry personality that generally interviews well and also has a great disposition and attitude when dealing with the media or bloggers. I love it.
In this interview with Factory 78, she discusses her career in the music industry both in the US, UK and Nigeria, women in the industry, her past work with Mary J. Blige, her new album, her upcoming wedding to her manager T-Billz, and so much more.
I like that she has her family involved in branding activities in the UK. I also like that she understands her role as a spokesperson for Pepsi and fulfills that role in her initial introduction.
The interview is worth watching. Check on it.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives