I actually took time this weekend to seek for Tonto Dikeh’ s interview with Golden Icons. She crossed my mind and I wanted to know what the scoop was after the teaser interview released by Golden Icons.
After watching the full length interview and watching her in an interview, for the first time, I can’t place it, but something about Dikeh is off. On the one hand, she appears to project an “I don’t care what people think, I am my own woman etc.” attitude; yet, on the other hand, the projection does not appear to come from her core. Something is off and actually I sense more insecurity than anything else, starting from her diction. She seems so conscious about how she pronounces/enunciates her words. Why?
My impressions might be off but that’s the sense I get when I watched her interview.
Her statement “I Still Love God but as an Actress I Gotta Do What I Gotta Do,” in her interview gets an, “okay . . . and?” from me.
In any event watch and draw your own conclusions. She is, outwardly, a beautiful woman . . . My favorite image of Dikeh, to date, is her on the cover of WOW! Magazine. She was WOW! to me.
Do Tonto Dikeh and Mya look alike or is it just the “Wow!” statement that put the thought in my mind?
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives