One of the funniest videos I have seen in a while.It had me laughing so hard.
A news anchor gets it wrong and thinks Samuel Jackson is Laurence Fishburne. Instead of Jackson letting it slide, he just took the news anchor to the cleaners but in a funny way, at least to me. I watched the clip yesterday and played it back so many times I lost count. Each time, I laughed so hard. It was so funny. Every black person has or will experience what Jackson is talking about at some point. I am unsure if it was applicable to this anchor but Jackson’s response was funny. LOL!
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”