I saw this news going on a week now when it first broke and thought, “Wale, really? Are you for real? You just validated the list that really was not that big a deal in he grande scheme of things.” Anyway, last week, Wale cleared the air and also admitted his insecurities led to the outburst that got most of us industry people and fans alike saying “dude, take several seats. There are more important things in life than making a list!”
By the way, why do some of our hip-hop artists get all worked up about not making someone’s list? Aren’t hip-hop artists supposed to have experienced life and formed a thicker layer of skin than the rest of us?
Happy New Week. I’m outta of here. I’ll catch you all later. Too much sad stories for me on a Monday morning. Gotta get the spiritual & exercise part on point for the week. I hope you all start your day and week strong!
(NOTE: Why is Wale or other artists that have these outbursts always talking about work they put in? Are they the only ones that work hard? Like the rest of us don’t? There is a sense of entitlement that I detest in all of these. I do appreciate him admitting his insecurities. We all have it in some shape or form.)
Warning: Profanity Used. Also, Threatening to Cause Harm to Another is a Crime (Depending on the facts I should say. We’ll save that future cases where I can get into the analysis).
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company