It is either Wande Coal doesn’t get how much he hurt Don Jazzy by releasing an unauthorized and infringing copy of Don Jazzy’s work ‘Baby Face’; or he does but chooses to ignore it. Coal was recently on Factory 78 to discuss his career. he shed some great points on having your own lawyer, publicist, manager etc. and also shared his plans to “hug” Don Jazzy when he “sees him” and working with Don Jazzy in future. For the insight on the recent rift between Wande Coal and Don Jazzy, click here.
Warning: Strong language used. Viewer discretion is advised.
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!