Hi AML people, I informed you all about my interview which aired today on SilverBird TV’s Heart of the Matter. For those who missed it, you can see a clip of the show below. I was asked to weigh in on the President’s call for a National Dialogue, how I defined myself as a Nigerian and who is a Nigerian, in my view.
Special thanks to the entire ‘Heart of the Matter’ crew, some of whom, are apparently are AML long time readers and fans.
Many thanks for thinking about me and inviting me on your show. The pleasure was mine.
Catch you all soon. Today is a major balancing act/juggle for me. Common folks, let’s get it.
(NOTE: Please feel free to critique or criticize my appearance on the show. It only makes me sharper and better.)
Last week on the Heart of the Matter, we began a discourse on the proposed National Dialogue Conference by President Jonathan.
This week, we speak to Nigerians from various walks of life, both at home and in diaspora, as they share their thoughts and expectations on the National Dialogue Conference, and who they believe they are as Nigerians.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society