I love the way YNaija’s Chude Jideonwo breaks down the cash flow challenges that creative businesses and creative talents encounter. Jideonwo gave this talk at one of Nkiru Asika’s Enterprise Creative Freelance Friday sessions. He covered a lot and the need for cash flow from the startup phase to getting your business up and running.
It is worth watching and I think many of you will find it quite informative.
Have a fantastic day.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”