Denrele Edun shares insight into the life of his late best friend, Goldie Harvey. This interview is a tribute to Goldie who passed away on Valentine’s day of this year, 2013. Goldie was most definitely one of Nigeria’s top female artists whose music was loved by many all over Africa. Denrele speaks about her death, music, her time at the big brother house, marriage and all she was.
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!