Gosh brand sponsors are not subtle when they sponsor events in Nigeria. They turn it into blatant advertising and product placement that is so in your face. We need some “tone it down brand sponsors” in this area.
“If you missed this year’s edition of the unforgettable love concert, Love Like A Movie 2: The Roller Coaster which features US singer, Kelly Rowland, You can see all the glitz and thrills now!
Nigerian premium beverage drink and official sponsor for LLAM2, Fayrouz was there to capture all the exciting moments from the breathtaking concert. Lovers of Fayrouz were also given the opportunity to witness the concert by winning special tickets through the Fayrouz university challenge.
Delectable OAP, Toke Makinwa was the Fayrouz presenter of the night and she spoke to excited guests who were thrilled to be a part of LLAM2.”
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company