“The 8th edition of The Headies Awards, tagged ‘Save the Best for Last’ closed this year’s activities with the best awards show in 2013.
The annual event, which celebrities have dubbed Nigeria’s Grammys lived up to its billing this year and surpassed it.
With the set-up of the Black Carpet, plus the glitz and glamour, it was enough for anyone who didn’t witness the main event to confirm that The Headies 2013 was the biggest and classiest event held in 2013.” – The Headies.
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”
- Join us this Sunday, August 16, 2020, for the ‘Black is King’ Africa Music Law Podcast Roundtable (LIVE STREAM)!