This is an absolutely good look for Hip-TV. I am loving their marketing and promotions as they prepare for the official launch of their 24 Hour TV Channel on DSTV. Leading off a series of Hip-Tv ‘Sting’ campaign, is a co-branding relationship with rapper Vector Tha Viper who delivers, yet again, a simple but effective song for the media company.
Is that Kid Konnect on the beat? If so, solid work Konnect.
Check on it folks and AML artists, take note of one of many ways to diversify your reach and streams of income.
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives
- AML 139: Beyonce’s ‘Black is King’: Merch & Music Royalties for the African Artist
- @NYPost Please Correct your Misleading Headline Stating a “Beyonce-Endorsed Burna Boy Makes Afrobeat go International”