Media personality Toke Makinwa and her on and off boyfriend of ten years are reportedly having issues so much so he took to twitter within the past 24hours to share some interpersonal related love rants. The rants are not worth discussing on AML. I hope he sorts it out, offline.
However, I find the video Makinwa shared on relationships, in general, and when a woman is fed up worth sharing.
In this day and age where we have more of our artists (male) getting on twitter and going off about their relationships or in extreme cases like Skales, sharing private photos of an ex, I think this video is worth watching.
Indeed a lot of what she says, from the male and female view, makes sense. Check on it folks.
The video she references below:
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives