Media personality Toke Makinwa and her on and off boyfriend of ten years are reportedly having issues so much so he took to twitter within the past 24hours to share some interpersonal related love rants. The rants are not worth discussing on AML. I hope he sorts it out, offline.
However, I find the video Makinwa shared on relationships, in general, and when a woman is fed up worth sharing.
In this day and age where we have more of our artists (male) getting on twitter and going off about their relationships or in extreme cases like Skales, sharing private photos of an ex, I think this video is worth watching.
Indeed a lot of what she says, from the male and female view, makes sense. Check on it folks.
The video she references below:
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society