“Nigerian pop music sensation, Yemi Alade, believes that the success of her hit single, “Johnny” should not be traced to having done anything special asides pouring out her heart in the song.
The “Tangerine” maestra chatted with host Ebuka on Rubbin’ Minds about many thinks like her relationship with Alex Ekubo, her music, her fellow female artistes, the abducted Chibok girls, the #BringBackOurGirls movement and more.
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society