“Nigerian pop music sensation, Yemi Alade, believes that the success of her hit single, “Johnny” should not be traced to having done anything special asides pouring out her heart in the song.
The “Tangerine” maestra chatted with host Ebuka on Rubbin’ Minds about many thinks like her relationship with Alex Ekubo, her music, her fellow female artistes, the abducted Chibok girls, the #BringBackOurGirls movement and more.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives