To say I am impressed with Stephanie Linus (Okereke)’s efforts with VVF & RVF will be an understatement. The women in this video are all very strong. I am quite impressed with VERO’s attitude and disposition despite her condition. Great job Stephanie, Extended Hands, The Medical team and the government agencies and officials committed to helping these women live normal lives. Folks, check out the video below.
A short documentary and true story on the impact of VVF on one heroic woman’s life, VERO. In addition, Nollywood Actress Stephanie Linus and the Extended Hands Non-profit organization help repair the VVF( Obstetric Fistula) conditions of 22 women in Ogoja, Cross- River State. http://www.extendedhands.org.
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives