To say I am impressed with Stephanie Linus (Okereke)’s efforts with VVF & RVF will be an understatement. The women in this video are all very strong. I am quite impressed with VERO’s attitude and disposition despite her condition. Great job Stephanie, Extended Hands, The Medical team and the government agencies and officials committed to helping these women live normal lives. Folks, check out the video below.
A short documentary and true story on the impact of VVF on one heroic woman’s life, VERO. In addition, Nollywood Actress Stephanie Linus and the Extended Hands Non-profit organization help repair the VVF( Obstetric Fistula) conditions of 22 women in Ogoja, Cross- River State. http://www.extendedhands.org.
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo
- AML 147: Meet Temi Adeniji, MD Warner Music South Africa & SVP, Strategy, Sub-Saharan Africa
- AML 146: Women in “Afrobeats” Music – Eva Alordiah, Weird MC, Joy Tongo