Musician 9ice has announced he is officially running for an elected position in 2015, specifically, as a House of Representatives Member representing the Ogbomoso North Constituency in the National Assembly.
I have a simple question. What qualifies him for the position? Anyone know the criteria for being elected in that particular local state government? Please share. My intentions are to keep tab on this story through the upcoming 2015 election cycle.
Photo via BellaNaija.com
- African and global superstars celebrate Africa Day Concert 2021
- AML 151: Meet Emem Ema, the Artist Manager Extraordinaire Managing Mr. P
- AML 150: Mental Health & Substance Abuse in the Afrobeats Music Industry
- AML 149: Intellectual Property, Race and Unjust Music Contracts with Prof. Kevin J. Greene
- AML 148: The Business of Music in Ethiopia with Negus Alemu & Leyla Konjo