This story is hard to believe but for the photos evidencing the sale. TMZ reports that Mathew Knowles, Beyonce’s father, is selling her souvenirs and that of her sister Solange in a massive garage sale “to make ends meet.” Items range from $1.96 to $200.00.
These items have major sentimental value as they chronicle the history of Beyonce’s break into the music industry and her hard work to get to where she is. Yet, they are on display in a garage sale for the highest bidder.
Who remembers when Kobe Bryant’s mother did the same thing? Kobe sued his mom. They did finally settle out of court.
AML people, I’d like to hear your thoughts. What in your opinion went wrong? Should Beyonce help her father financially?
“Beyonce’s dad is trying to make ends meet by unloading tons of her souvenirs from her career in a massive garage sale — which also features Solange stuff … in the bargain bin.
As we’ve told you … Mathew Knowles is having baby mama troubles — which might explain why he started selling off some Bey treasures outside his office in Houston last Friday.
As of Monday, there were plenty of items available … including a giant Beyonce poster for $200, old tour books for $20, and various pieces of House of Dereon clothing. On a budget? You can find a Solange CD for $1.96.
TMZ has the full story.
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company