From the onset when we got introduced to Cameroon Singer Dencia she has never failed to make it known that she is all about getting attention, by any means necessary. Is she just a good business woman? Perhaps? Indeed she knows how to keep her name on the lips of thousands.
Archived Dencia Cases:
3. The “suck, suck, suck,” video (went viral in a major way)
4. Her Cameroon people calling her out on fraudulently claiming to be Nigerian and now, Whitenicious.
Dencia launched the skincare line Whitenicious promising to make you “whitenicious” and needless to say, from Black Americans to Africans, everyone is noticing. She is however moving sales swiftly off the shelves and has sold out thanks to her mostly Nigerian customers.
What’s next Ms. Dencia?
- Kenya Music Industry Talks: Life After COVID, What do African Creatives Need to Weather the Impact?
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Opportunities for Young Lawyers in the Entertainment Industry
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Teemanay, DJ Dee Money, Meaku
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: Niyi Giggles, Gbenga Solitude, Dokta Frabz, Mathew Ohio
- Nigerian Music Industry Talks: How Kaffy Built Nigeria’s Dance Industry From Ground Up