From the onset when we got introduced to Cameroon Singer Dencia she has never failed to make it known that she is all about getting attention, by any means necessary. Is she just a good business woman? Perhaps? Indeed she knows how to keep her name on the lips of thousands.
Archived Dencia Cases:
3. The “suck, suck, suck,” video (went viral in a major way)
4. Her Cameroon people calling her out on fraudulently claiming to be Nigerian and now, Whitenicious.
Dencia launched the skincare line Whitenicious promising to make you “whitenicious” and needless to say, from Black Americans to Africans, everyone is noticing. She is however moving sales swiftly off the shelves and has sold out thanks to her mostly Nigerian customers.
What’s next Ms. Dencia?
- AML 159: Meet Gary W. Goldstein, Iconic Hollywood Producer
- AML 158: Wizkid x Tems x Justin Bieber “Essence,” Drake CLB, Nextflix in Africa & More!
- AML 157: 1:1 Interview with Top Media Executive Fentselite on Life, Career & More!
- AML 156: How Bad Metadata Makes Artists Lose Out on Royalties with Keith Kirk
- AML 155: NFTs for Artists with David Bianchi, Creator of “The Modern Day-Minstrel” Show