From the onset when we got introduced to Cameroon Singer Dencia she has never failed to make it known that she is all about getting attention, by any means necessary. Is she just a good business woman? Perhaps? Indeed she knows how to keep her name on the lips of thousands.
Archived Dencia Cases:
3. The “suck, suck, suck,” video (went viral in a major way)
4. Her Cameroon people calling her out on fraudulently claiming to be Nigerian and now, Whitenicious.
Dencia launched the skincare line Whitenicious promising to make you “whitenicious” and needless to say, from Black Americans to Africans, everyone is noticing. She is however moving sales swiftly off the shelves and has sold out thanks to her mostly Nigerian customers.
What’s next Ms. Dencia?
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society
- #EndSARS Protests and Your Legal Rights if Arrested While Protesting in Nigeria
- AML142: The Business of Music in North Africa
- AML 141: Meet Camille Storm, Founder of C&C Distro, a Kenyan Music Distribution Company
- AML 140: Abiola Oke & Richelieu Dennis Sexual Harassment Claims: Lessons for Employers & Executives