You guys I don’t know about this case o. In fact I don’t see it making it past the steps of a courthouse. This case get as e be. Anyway, check out the details and facts as reported by the blogger sued.
Note we have seen this kind of lawsuit or threat of a lawsuit in both the Asa and Charly Boy situation. Whatever happened to the Asa case? Does anyone know?
N100 million ko!…i laff in carribean…Fashion designer and stylist of Late singer, Goldie Harvey has filed a N100 million naira lawsuit against me for allegedly using homophobic slurs against him(according to how it was stated in the letter).
They said i also insulted his taste of fashion and that i should delete the posts and issue an apology otherwise they will demand N100,000,000 from me…isn’t that funny ,people? see, i did not call him gay…i called him a fag…they are 2 different words which are disputable in the court of law and i never insulted his taste of fashion. i will post the links of the stories below.
Oga, even if you win the case which i believe you won’t..i can’t give u N100 million, highest….we can negotiate or i go into hiding…simple!.
you want to chop where you did not sow… do you know how many blogs that have called you gay and even worse? na only me you see abi?..you wan use me do christmas…mtscheew!
see what the posts he suing me for,http://koolyarns.blogspot.com/2013/06/why-would-man-dress-like-this.html and http://koolyarns.blogspot.com/2013/04/another-famous-fag-prince-uzoegwu.html and his lawyer’s letter below
- AML 145: Burna Boy, Wizkid Grammy Wins & What it Means for Africa’s Music Industry
- AML144: #StopAsianHate Roundtable
- AML143: #EndSars Human Rights Lawyers on the Frontline (Panel)
- Tobore Ovuorie v. Ebonylife TV: Why Mo Abudu is Most Likely Liable for Copyright Infringement
- Why Davido’s Termination of Lil’ Frosh’s Contract for Domestic Violence is a Powerful and Positive Change for Nigerian Society